Tuesday, January 6, 2009

where'd that come from?

i had such a strange dream the other night. really strange for me. as usual, i have forgotten a lot of the details. however, i do remember that obama was in it. wtf????? i am not a politically minded person, so the fact that the president elect was in my dream, and in the part of my dream that i remember, is just too weird for me. WEIRD i tell you!

oh, but it gets so much weirder........ i may not remember many details, but i do know that the dream was sexual in nature. let me say again.....WTF????? am i the new monica lewinsky? the new scandal to take down the first african american president in history? holy crap, i'll be FAMOUS!!!!!

i know that you can't take dreams at face value and that the whole thing is probably representing something else going on in my mind (something going on in my mind? me? nah, not possible. there's nothing up there. i've got blond roots, remember?). when i woke up, though, all i could think about is how out of left field that was. note to self: no more of those, please. i'm begging you. LOL

1 comments:

tbooty said...

dude! i can so feel you on this one. while i haven't been dreaming about the president elect, i HAVE been have the most WTF?? type dreams the last few weeks. i typically NEVER remember my dreams, if i dream at all. these ones though? VIVID. and ODD. wonder if we've got some weird psychic link of dreamdom going? LMAO!